Liquid Cooled & Induction Heating Capacitors
- BIOFURN is ICAR capacitor series designed for induction furnaces. It includes 3 groups based upon capacitor cooling system.
- Induction heating furnaces, employed for metal thermal treatment, need capacitors able to bear extremely high currents, sometimes even reaching a some dozens kHz frequency.
- Biofurn MF-W is the series of capacitors, water cooled, designed for medium frequency induction furnace Cooling Water Power range 50 ÷ 2000 kvar Voltage range 200 ÷ 4.000V Frequency range 500 - 40.000 Hz
- Biofurn NF-N is the series of capacitors designed for low frequency induction furnaces, with natural convection air cooling system Cooling Air, natural convection Power range 50 ÷ 300 kvar Voltage range 1.200 ÷ 2.200V Frequency range 50 - 500 Hz
- Biofurn NF-F is the series of capacitors designed for low frequency furnaces, with forced air cooling system Cooling Air, forced Power range 50 ÷ 300 kvar Voltage range 1.200 ÷ 2.200VFrequency range 50 - 500 Hz